Sunday, August 21, 2011

Flower Delivery Girl Gone Wrong

So this story begins with a Facebook message from a friend saying that he wanted to see if I could help surprise his wife for their anniversary. He was out of town and asked me to take flowers to his wife since the flower shop is closed on Sunday. So here was the plan.

1. Before my pedicure on Saturday, mom and I were going to run to the flower shop, pick up the flowers and drop off them off at the apartment.

2. Snae and I would take the flowers to our friend's house on Sunday when I was supposed to watch her children. Then Snae and our friend would go to work and it would be seamless.

Sounds like a good plan. . .right? So this didn't happen as planned.

1. Picked up the flowers and quickly realized that the flower arrangement was on the large side. But the plan was still on. Side note-- see how funny they spelled my name?


2. Then we had the big bump in the road. Our friend decided that she didn't need to work today after all. Thankfully, she asked if I would still come over to hang out with her kids so she could go grocery shopping. The entire time she's talking, I'm just picturing this big flower arrangement and trying to figure out how I'm going to get it there.

3. So all day yesterday, we were trying to figure out how I could drive the flower arrangement to their house since it wasn't logical for Snae to come with me anymore.

4. This morning I declared that I could not drive the arrangement. First of all, it would be difficult. Second of all, I get nervous driving to their house as this is the street that I totaled Truman and I didn't want to be distracted about the flowers.

5. So we needed to let our friend know that Snae would be dropping me off and then picking me up after work. This is when the drama started. . .our friend questioned why I couldn't drive myself. Note-- we are not good liars so this was trouble. So Snae said her car was having issues and it made her nervous. So then our friend asked what was wrong with the car and Snae said something that was 100% nonsense. I was laughing so hard across the Scholotzky's table.

6. We finally climbed into DC with the giant flowers. I could literally only look to the side. So at a red light. Snae took this lovely picture. This picture doesn't describe how squished I was in the car.
7. Finally arrived at the house. Flower delivery complete! Big relief. I don't think I would be a good flower delivery girl. Cross that off my career path.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Valentine’s Day Flower Delivery Philippines

    ReplyDelete