Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol Top12 Thoughts

Can you believe that we're already to the American Idol Top 12?! Well, for those of you who are keeping score (like us) of the nine people that Celina and I had in common on our list, eight made it to the Top 12.  Only Haeley Vaughn didn't make it (not really sad about that, but it does ruin our almost perfect nine-we-have-in-common record). Of the other four people who made it to the Top 12, only one was on one of our diverging lists. Unfortunately (for me) that one person, Katie Stevens was on Celina's list.  So, I lost the first round of the American Idol Game. The three people that made the Top 12 who neither of us expected were: Aaron Kelly (the child), Paige Miles (always forget she's there) and Siobhan Magnus (Who knew?).

Looking forward to seeing how all these unique (and not-so-unique) voices take on the Rolling Stones next week.  I'm going out of town so I'll have to rely on Celina's expertise in telling me who did well. I am concerned for Lee Dewyze, though. You see every time I go out of town during American Idol, someone I like goes home.  I like him the most right now, so I'm afraid he's going home. But surely the resident rock guy can sing the Stones, right?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment