Thursday, March 4, 2010

American Idol Top 20

Tonight four people left Idol, but only two were important...the two on our lists. First, Michelle Delamor went home. She was one of the last two people on my personal list. (Who thought it was a good idea to let her sing CREED?!)  I have only one person left on my list.  All my hopes to win this contest lie in Todrick Hall.  It's not looking good.  Is it bad to even consider voting for Todrick just because he's the last one on my list?  That's something to think about...

The second person who went home was little Haeley Vaughn. Honestly, we didn't really like her, but from her first week, we thought she would make the top 12. Who knew she could butcher Miley Cyrus the way she did? We're not really sad about losing Haeley, especially since she was on both our lists!

As for the boys who were eliminated, neither one made either of our lists, so we weren't expecting much out of them anyway. Is that bad to say?

Daniela's Final Score after second elimination: 9 out of 12 still on my list. (VOTE FOR TODRICK!)
Celina's Final Score after second elimination 10 out of 12 still on her list.

No comments:

Post a Comment